Okay, how do you get your kids to smile so perfectly for every picture? I usually get one good picture of Natalia but it takes me about five to get there! Anyways, they are so cute and it looks like they had a great Christmas.
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas/New Year's break. How fun that you went to Boondocks! I bet the kids had a blast! I enjoyed seeing my cute niece and nephews and all they've been up to. Tanna in a snowsuit is just too cute! All of those kids' smiles just melt my heart.
Dave and I have been married for nine years (Nov.) and are the proud parents of three beautiful children. Scottie is 8 and is our artist who would like to major in recess and friends. Mason, our 3 year old, loves preschool and Barney. Last, but definitely not least, is our little Tanna - age 1. She is our dare devil princess. She's petite, but she can hold her own! Together we are quite a crew and we're creating memories to last a lifetime!
3 comments:
So adorable - you are quite the photographer! I have to say Mason has the cutest smile!!! But all your kids are adorable!
Okay, how do you get your kids to smile so perfectly for every picture? I usually get one good picture of Natalia but it takes me about five to get there! Anyways, they are so cute and it looks like they had a great Christmas.
Jill- love the possessed pictures! :)
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas/New Year's break. How fun that you went to Boondocks! I bet the kids had a blast! I enjoyed seeing my cute niece and nephews and all they've been up to. Tanna in a snowsuit is just too cute! All of those kids' smiles just melt my heart.
Hope all is well! Thanks for sharing pics.
Post a Comment