Love those pictures, thank you for the Love. Tell Scottie and Tanna and Mason that I love them very much and I miss them. And my uncle Dave and my aunt Jill.
Dave and I have been married for nine years (Nov.) and are the proud parents of three beautiful children. Scottie is 8 and is our artist who would like to major in recess and friends. Mason, our 3 year old, loves preschool and Barney. Last, but definitely not least, is our little Tanna - age 1. She is our dare devil princess. She's petite, but she can hold her own! Together we are quite a crew and we're creating memories to last a lifetime!
8 comments:
Oh my, that was SO cute! How creative!
What a great idea! Glad your kids are willing to go along with you! They are adorable as always!
Thanks for the LOVE! That made our day! Keep 'em coming!
Those pictures melted my heart. How sweet and what a fun idea!
Beautiful pictures!!!
Man! I've got some cute nephews and nieces!! Those pictures were adorable.
What an adorable thing to do. Kids are so cute and growing so fast.
Sloane says;
Love those pictures, thank you for the Love. Tell Scottie and Tanna and Mason that I love them very much and I miss them. And my uncle Dave and my aunt Jill.
Post a Comment