Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentine Wishes!


Early Valentine wishes from our family to yours! Just thought I'd send along some of our before church pictures of my cute kids in their Valentine red. They are so sweet and will sit for a picture as long as there is a good bribe involved. Ho hum! At least the pictures are worth it!

It's late and I've still got to read a chapter for my meeting tomorrow. So, good night and stay tuned for more news (on another night!!!). :-)

6 comments:

Mom G said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you too! Even though you will be withou Dave, I bet you will have fun. Hope he can see these adorable pictures and miss you all. Thanks for sending us some sunshine on this wintery day.

Paige said...

So cute! Your boys always look so handsome and Tanna is adorable. I love her curls!

Steve and Kim said...

I love it! (And so did Tanna - she watched it on my lap!) They are adorable!

LJ said...

That picture is just precious! Such adorable little kids in Valentine red. I am so happy you are their mommy and take such great care of them. Happy Valentines- you are awesome to babysit this year and we'll owe you and Dave a nice romantic date next year!

The Gibsons said...

I love how you can still get your kids to match. If I tried to do that with the older boys all heck would break loose. I love Tanna in the middle with the boys. Cute family. How did Dave do on his raquetball thing in AZ?

LJ said...

Hi again, Jill! I know you are incredibly busy and haven't even had time to sit down, but I wanted to let you know that these pictures are so fun to look at often. What adorable little angels that fill your home with joy and love! Hope all is well. See you this weekend!