Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

5 comments:

Mom G said...

What fun to see those pictures! Looks like a great time. Thanks for figuring it out and sharing these. The kids are so cute! Tanna has mischief in her smile. She is a beauty!

Steve and Kim said...

Cute pics. Good job making the slideshow. I got frustrated last time because it took so long to upload the pics. Congrats to Dave!

Paige said...

Fun to see pics of your trip. Dave looks so professional in all his biking gear and outfit. There is an option when making those slideshows to take off the captions or you can just change the style. Some of the styles don't include them. Good job!

Sandra said...

Loved the pictures....but there wasn't any of you!! I know none of us like to get our pictures taken, but c'mon! At least one! ;-)

LJ said...

Awesome slideshow! It was so fun to give us a glimpse of your Arizona trip. I agree that Tanna is such a beauty- too cute to be mad at, right? Dave looks so great and happy! It looks like the bike ride was a fun adventure.

I'm so glad you guys had a good trip and got back safe and sound!