Are those the rambunctious Shanks children? Boy, they look angelic. Are you sure that they are yours? Anyway, they are so ADORABLE - there really is no other word.
Hmm... I guess I need to think of another word besides adorable to describe these pictures of my darling niece and nephews. How about... DELIGHTFUL! :) You truly have beautiful children and you can tell what a wonderful mommy you are by seeing their happy faces! Glad you enjoyed a nice V day!
I agree with everyone else using the Adorable word. I love my little nieces hair cut. I would love Sloane's short like that. Cute kids and we miss you guys.
Ha! Ha! Loved Mark's comment. :) The kids are even more adorable this year than last year! Hey, you are a busy woman and life happens. I haven't written on my blog since November. Anyway, hope V Day 2011 was great too! Love you and hope to come visit again soon (when my family is all germ free!)
Dave and I have been married for nine years (Nov.) and are the proud parents of three beautiful children. Scottie is 8 and is our artist who would like to major in recess and friends. Mason, our 3 year old, loves preschool and Barney. Last, but definitely not least, is our little Tanna - age 1. She is our dare devil princess. She's petite, but she can hold her own! Together we are quite a crew and we're creating memories to last a lifetime!
10 comments:
Oh - they are ADORABLE!! And so photogenic! Looks like they gave you a good Valentine's gift - priceless pictures!
Adorable!
That is what I was going to say. One word: ADORABLE!!
Are those the rambunctious Shanks children? Boy, they look angelic. Are you sure that they are yours? Anyway, they are so ADORABLE - there really is no other word.
Hmm... I guess I need to think of another word besides adorable to describe these pictures of my darling niece and nephews. How about... DELIGHTFUL! :) You truly have beautiful children and you can tell what a wonderful mommy you are by seeing their happy faces! Glad you enjoyed a nice V day!
I agree with everyone else using the Adorable word. I love my little nieces hair cut. I would love Sloane's short like that. Cute kids and we miss you guys.
Happy Blogaversary! The kids don't seem to have changed very much. Maybe this year will be easier - HAH! Love you anyway!
Every day is Valentine's Day in the Shanks family. At least it has been for the past 365 days. Don't worry, Jill. We still love you! :-)
Oh, what cute kids. Cute all 365 days they've been up here!
Ha! Ha! Loved Mark's comment. :) The kids are even more adorable this year than last year! Hey, you are a busy woman and life happens. I haven't written on my blog since November. Anyway, hope V Day 2011 was great too! Love you and hope to come visit again soon (when my family is all germ free!)
Post a Comment