Mason: (This is what he dictated for me to type)
Bella poops in the yard and Bella plays (pways) with me every day. I like (wike) when she plays with me. I like when she plays with her toys. I like when I play with myself. I love (wuv) everybody in the whole wide world. I love Daddy. I love Mama. I love the doggy. I like Barney. I like when something starts with a B-A-I. You know what it spells? It spells BYU! I also like the whole wide family. (famiwee) I wuv everybody even Barney boy. And I love Daddy. I like everybody in the whole remote. [The TV remote is sitting here on the desk.] I like the whole computer cause I get to play Barney on it. And I like to play to play Sushi with it. [Not sure on that one!] And I also like to play B2S. [I have no idea!] I want to play with the whole entire family - and also Barney. I like Mama. I like 22 -- that's one of my toys! I love the light. Bye-bye, I'm going to play. And I wuv --even more than my family--I wuv Barney! The end!!
Scottie's turn:
I like the dog -- she's the best dog we've had. She's a good dog. She barks when other people come to the door. On Friday, I caught the ice cream truck. It was so tiring because I had to run all the way up the street to get it. But it came up to our street after I went and got it and I didn't know it was going to. I gotta go play. Goodbye! Love, Scottie
I'm off to get some laundry done so I'll have gotten something done for the day!! Happy Saturday!
Jill
4 comments:
Great commentary by Mason and Scottie! I'm glad you were able relax during your spring break.
Hi, Fun to hear from the boys' perspectives! Sounds like play is very important to them. Glad the dog is working out so far. Enjoy your last day and get as much rest as you can - it all begins again on Monday.
One question . . . Do you really think a .22 is the best toy for a young boy??
Glad to hear more about your lives.
So cute! I love that little Mason- so loving and adorable. And Scottie is so smart and determined. Thanks for sharing these. I'm sure they'll love reading them someday. You deserved a lazy spring break and I'm glad you just got to enjoy being home. Good luck at school this week- and I'd have to say you are a VERY productive mommy!
Post a Comment